Friday, March 7, 2008

Holidays in Spain



After doing your routine jobs from Monday to Friday, I am sure you are very tired and boring. Aren’t you??


So, if you have enough budgets, where do you want to go on your next holiday?
Asia, Australia, US, Europe or even Africa?


For me, I really want to go to Europe countries, maybe England, France, Greece, Italy or Spain.


Why Europe, especially, why Holidays in Spain? May be you will ask me what is the reasons why I want to go there.


Ok here are few reasons why I want to have a Holidays in Spain :


First, I have a friend who visits those Europe cities few months ago and she show me the pictures from those places, amazing I think.
Make me really interested to visit those places by myself.


Second, I like football really much, and there is Barcelona FC, I can watch live match between Barcelona FC and its rival in their home base stadium, I can take pictures with top players such as Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto’o and Thierry Henry. Great…!


Third, Spain has many beautiful cities. I saw them on TV news few times, also from some travel websites.


Forth, we don’t need to worry about accommodation and hotel. There are many good hotel available depend on your destination, Seville Hotels ,
Granada Hotels, Malaga Hotels to few some of them.


Ok I think those reasons are enough to explain why I want to go there. Now I have to check my schedule, when is the best time to take a holiday.





0 comments:


Powered by Lowongan Jakarta and Indonesia Job Fair Expo